Sweet Tostadas (Buñuelos) layered with Mango sauce, whipped cream and Cajeta.
- 4 tortillas La Abuela
- Canola oil
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon sugar.
- 1 cup Whipped cream.
- 2 Manila Mangos
- 1/4 sugar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 4 Tbsp. Cajeta or Dulce de Leche
- Cut 3 rounds of each of the tortillas. You should have a total of 12.
- Fry in hot oil.
- Flip them over and remove them when they are golden brown.
- Mix the sugar with the cinnamon powder and cover the tortillas while still hot.
- Let cool.
- Wash peel and cut the mangos into small cubes.
- Set aside one of the cubed mangos, as you will use it later.
- Place the second cubed mango into a blender with the sugar and 1 tbsp of water. Once completely pureed, remove and set aside.
- On the first fried tortilla place about 1 Tbsp. of cajeta. Cover with another tortilla. Add whipping cream and add cubes of mango.
- Lastly, cover with another tortilla and drizzle some mango sauce. Decorate with powdered sugar.