La Abuela Crepes
- 4 Burrito size tortillas - La Abuela
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Nutella or filling to your liking
- 4 Sliced strawberries or fruit of choice
- Chocolate syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Heat a griddle.
- Wash and cut the fruit.
- With a pastry brush, coat the first tortilla on one side with butter.
- Once the griddle is hot, cook the first tortilla La Abuela as indicated on the package. Cook tortilla with the buttered side down.
- With a knife spread Nutella on the entire tortilla.
- Fold and add more Nutella.
- Add fruit to your choosing and fold one last time.
- Add chocolate syrup, fruit, and powdered sugar to your liking.