- 8 flour tortillas "La Abuela"
- 1½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 Lb of sliced ham
- Salsa of your choice
- Guacamole, optional
- Heat a sauté pan or a comal over medium heat.
- Place 2 tortillas at a time into the pan or comal.
- Cook as directed on "La Abuela" tortillas wrapping.
- Once cooked, add the shredded cheese to cover both tortillas and add 2 to 3 slices of ham.
- Cover with the second tortilla.
- Toast until the tortilla begin to brown and the cheese begins to melt.
- Flip over and toast the other side.
- Repeat steps till you finish with 4 Sincronizadas.
- Transfer to a plate and slice in quarters.
- Serve with a salsa of your choice and Guacamole.