- 4 flour tortillas, burrito size "La Abuela"
- 4 leaves of Iceberg lettuce
- 4 slices of Turkey Breast
- 4 slices of cheese of your choosing
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 slices of onion
- salt and pepper
- Low calorie mayonnaise
- Chipotle, optional
- Guacamole, optional
- Cook "La Abuela" tortillas as directed on the package, on a frying pan or griddle.
- Place the tortillas on a plastic sheet, so that they are later easier to roll.
- Spread the mayonnaise and mustard on the tortillas.
- Add the lettuce, turkey breast, tomatoes, onions.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chipotle, optional
- Cut the wrap diagonally and place on a plate.
- Serve with Guacamole.